Any complaints are governed by the Czech Civil Code (individuals ) or Czech Commercial Code ( the entity) . All goods are covered by statutory warranty period of 24 months unless otherwise stated in the product .
Exchange of goods:
- Unused and undamaged merchandise can be exchanged by prior arrangement.
- Transport to us shall be borne by the purchaser.
- Goods must be sent / delivered to our address within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- The goods must be accompanied by a copy of proof of purchase.
The claim is not recognized when:
- the product has been damaged in transit ( obvious damage should be addressed immediately with the carrier and notify the Contractor)
- the product has been damaged by improper handling or operation carried out in accordance with the instructions
- the product is used under conditions of inadequate specifications and the requirements specified in the documentation
- the product has been damaged by the elements
- the product has been damaged by excessive load or use contrary to the conditions specified in the documentation
How to claim:
- Tell us about a claim by telephone or e - mail.
- Goods sent by registered parcel to our address.
- Describe the reason for return and attach a copy of the invoice .
- Your complaint will be filled as quickly as possible , but no later than 30 days from its inception.
Buyer is according to § 53 paragraph 6 of the Act . No. 40/1964 Coll . (Civil Code ), the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of goods. If it so decides , the damaged goods with no signs of use or wear in the original package back within the stipulated period. After the return of the goods , the seller the customer returns the corresponding amount for the goods previously agreed manner . The costs associated with transportation will not be refunded .